Thursday, June 30, 2011

If I Were Rich...













I get lots of catalogues and love to shop with my daughters. These days, a lot of it is window shopping, though. All the time I see items that remind me of your babies. Lots of ladybug items for the garden, angels, bears, frogs, butterflies, dragonflies, hummingbirds and other things that blogging Moms have mentioned. They can be on lovely jeweled cloissone boxes, garden flags, jewelry, small statuary, blown glass - the items are endless. If I were rich, I would carefully choose a gift for each of you grieving Moms. I would wrap it beautifully and send it to you. But I'm not rich, so just know that often I think of your babies when I see a remembrance of your child. All of you Moms are very often on my mind, in my heart, and in my prayers.


What I can do right now is make you a FREE memorial scrapbook tag for your baby. One Mom called hers an "Angel tag."


I have rested up from making the last batch, so please send me your information and spread the word to others.


I will need:


baby's name and dates


colors you like


something that may remind you of your child


an address to mail the tag to.


Please email me the info - sboyette@tx.rr.com


Blessings to you all as you travel your journey of child loss.












5 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are so kind! I love the tag you made for Ellie! Thank you!!

Holly said...

I feel as you do. I see things that remind me of so many babies and I wish I could get things or do things for so many mommas!

Caroline said...

You are a wonderful lady. Thanx for all the ways you have remembered my children and all those other babies & Momma's you do.

Love you

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a sweet idea. I know if I could I would reach through my computer and hug every BLM, never letting go.

Unknown said...

Hi Sarita!
What a beautiful blog you have! I enjoyed my visit and LOVE how you are using your lifes experiences to touch others! Thats how I feel about my painting...I so wanted more children after my only daughter but the Lord chose to give me my painting and creating to touch others.

Be blessed my sweet friend!
Lorena

Post a Comment