Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Rose For Meredith


Isn't this the prettiest rose? Lisa, Jasper's Mommy, sent this to me yesterday. Lisa, I can't thank you enough for this beautiful picture and your support. This touched my heart deeply and I so appreciate your kindness and I do thank you for reading Meredith's story.
Lisa maintains Waterfall Angels where she and her husband take photos of angel babies' names on stones surrounded by soothing waterfalls. Meredith's Waterfall Angel photos are posted in her Gallery. Lisa also has a blog for her baby boy - Jasper, Forever Our Firstborn.
Lisa, thank you again. After so many years, Meredith's being honored by others is a precious gift. Some of Meredith's other gifts are posted in her Gallery. I haven't finished putting everything there yet.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

I LOVE THE ROSE. HAVE A GREAT DAY SARITA.

Lisette said...

Yes indeed, very beautiful!!!

Holly said...

A perfect rose!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's exquisite!

Caroline said...

So very beautiful !!!

Caroline

Jennifer Ross said...

Hi Sarita,

I got your comment on my blog. Thank you for caring about a complete stranger. I would like ot talk to you more. My e-mail is, hoster777@live.com .

Meredith's rose is so beautiful. That was so loving of Lisa.

God Bless,
Jenny Ross

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarita~
Isn't it wondrous how God leads us to one another? He knew that we needed to know each other back in April 2009. You have touched my heart in so many ways and I am most grateful. I am so proud of you...your blog is spectacular and I know you are touching so many lives with your love.
Hugs~n~Love,
Lynn♥

Post a Comment