Friday, October 1, 2010

Meredith's Birthday Week - October 1





I should have posted this on the very first day this week, as this is Meredith's invitation that was made by Danielle, a precious mother to three Earth angels and one little boy, Wyatt Nathaniel, who went home to be with Jesus two minutes after he was born. Wyatt's toy that was purchased by his parents before he was born is an elephant. I never see an elephant without thinking of this brave little baby boy. Thank you, Danielle, for using your talents to make this lovely invitation.






These two sunset photos were taken by Carly Dudley on her angel son Christian's beach in Australia. She took the original one (on bottom) in July. When I recently ordered the jpeg for it, she sent the original one as well as a new one. She had noticed that the sun wasn't showing in the original so she took a photo that did have the sunset visible. Carly, I appreciate these pictures very much.
Emily from Stepping Stones had her sister to make this photo in Hawaii. When I ordered it, I also ordered a small bag of sand and shells from this beach.
Thank you so much for all these wonderful things done in memory of our sweet baby. Such a great collection of talent I have posted this week!








3 comments:

Holly said...

I love the beach pics. I've gotten pics from both of them too!! Love them!

Caroline said...

So beautiful and so sweet of Danielle to make the invitation.
I love all of them.

Caroline

Jill said...

I left something for you on my blog :)

http://footprintsonourhearts.blogspot.com/2010/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Been thinking of you a lot this week. xxx

Post a Comment